Our in-house service technician remedies a variety of robotic cleaner mishaps. We provide tune-ups, cleanings, warranty repairs, inspections, and part replacements. Our loaner cleaners are available as substitutes for out-of-commission robots. We also provide salt cell testing and cleaning for Hayward Goldline products.
Is your pool water cloudy? Or slightly swampy? Or even utterly terrifying? Fear not—we provide professional water testing services to ensure your water sparkles and shines.
Parts & Service
Our Service is Second-to-None
We offer a wide range of services for your pool. Wind Surf and Sail Pools is a factory-authorized service center for many major pool equipment manufacturers.
Is your equipment acting up? Our service technicians are on the case! They have received thorough factory training from various industries, such as Hayward and Polaris. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We provide repairs and replacements on inground liners, heaters, filters, pumps, motors, safety covers, and more!
Kick off a hassle-free season by scheduling a pool opening! The crews that perform our openings construct our inground pools as well. Our opening services include:
- Removal of water and debris from your winter cover
- Removal and rinsing of your cover
- Installation of handrails, ladders, and return/jet covers
- Reconnection of your filtration system and equipment
- Spring chemical treatment
TIP: After your pool is opened, we recommend running your filtration system for 48 hours to eliminate any lingering dirt and bacteria from your pool water. After the initial 48 hours, bring us a water sample to proceed with your chemical treatment.
* Excessive debris removal is subject to additional charge. Also, above ground clients should note that excessive water removal from the cover will also lower the pool water level.
Treat yourself to a hassle-free Fall by scheduling a pool winterization. Our service technicians provide the following:
- Lowering your water level to the appropriate level (Two inches below your returns)
- Removing handrails and ladders
- Backwashing filters (if applicable), and equipment winterization
- Blowing moisture out of plumbing lines and caps
- Winterizing the water with chlorine shock and algaecide
- Securing your winter or safety cover
*We recommend having your water tested one week prior to your closing date, to ensure your chemicals are balanced.
We Have the Part You Need
Need to replace a part on your pool? We have one of the largest parts departments in the tri-state area and have just what you’re looking for in-stock. Plumbing, pumps, motors, lighting, heaters, filters, cleaners, hoses, filter cartridges: you name it, we’ve got it. Feel free to troubleshoot with one of our technicians or even drop off your cleaner for a tune-up or have your salt cell tested, checked, and cleaned all in house.
Not a DIYer? Let our Service Technicians solve the problem. Our Service Technicians are all factory-trained by Hayward, Zodiac/Polaris, and other major pool equipment manufacturers. We are licensed, insured, and bonded. Call us today to schedule your service call.